Camellia sinensis Pollen, also known as Green Tea Pollen, is a deeply restorative superfood, containing dense bio-active growth hormones with specific amino acids. Boasting 22 kinds of amino acids, 8 of them necessary for human health with 5-8 times higher content than royal jelly, 10 kinds of vitamins, more than 20 kinds of microelements, around 100 kinds active enzymes, pollen polysaccharides and carotene which has anti-cancer function. Additionally, highly accessible forms of the many beneficial compounds found in green tea (the leaves of Camellia sinensis) plant are present in Camellia sinensis Pollen.
This is an ideal product for anyone looking for an alternative to Pine Pollen, without phyto-androgens, but still containing high amounts of nutrients and enzymes.
Camellia sinensis Pollen is commonly used for the following benefits:
● Aid anti-aging;
● Adaptogenic compounds
● Help regulate and improve endocrine function without adding additional phytohormones
to your system
● Promote deep, restorative health
● Post-exercise supplement
● Optimum nutrition
● May help increase hematopoiesis (red blood cell production)
● Restorative benefits to fight fatigue
● Amino acids and prebiotic fiber to increase detoxification
● Believed to aid memory and mental function
● May benefit the immune system
● Promote healthy endocrine system function.
46 DIFFERENT TYPES OF PROTEINS ARE FOUND IN FRESH CAMELLIA SINENSIS POLLEN WHICH HELPS INCREASE:
● Energy metabolism;
● Cytoskeleton function;
● Nucleic acid metabolism;
● Membrane transport;
● Amino acid metabolism;
● Stress response;
● Protein metabolism;
● DNA and RNA transcription and reproduction;
● Fat metabolism.